Haymarket Business Media is seeking an Editor to be the US leader of the Campaign US editorial brand, across online and live events. This position will report to the Editorial Director and is based in New York, NY.
Iconic media brand Campaign US is looking for an Editor to lead the brand and direct its content from soup to nuts. Working closely with the Editorial Director, the Editor will determine Campaign US’ overall content direction and point of view, telling the disruptive stories of the evolving integrated marketing and advertising narrative across paid, earned, shared and owned media.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Lead editorial team creating online content and representing Campaign US at live events in US and overseas
• Conceive, develop and produce rich, innovative content that delivers against the brand's editorial strategy
• Develop brand, alongside Editorial Director, to ensure market-leading editorial and commercial product
• Manage a team and editorial budget, effectively controlling costs
• Work with Editorial Director to develop and champion products, including awards and conference programs
• Work with US Custom Studio to execute branded content partnerships
• Maintain solid market awareness to identify new opportunities to expand brand’s scope and public awareness
• Stay ahead of industry trends and develop thought leadership of brand
• Liaise regularly with commercial and brand teams to ensure goals are aligned
Skills & Requirements:
• Experience leading and managing a successful editorial product
• Great writer, editor and presenter
• Collaborate closely with global Campaign marketing, content and business teams
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
• Excellent contacts within the marcomms industry
About Campaign US:
Now in its sixth year, Campaign US is the American edition of the legendary British B2B media brand, Campaign. As one of five international editions, Campaign US is part of the first truly global source of news, analysis and thought leadership for the marketing advertising and media industries. Campaign US aspires to be the country’s leading voice of the creative community. Campaign currently publishes editions in the UK, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and India.
Powered by Journalismnext